Sunday, January 8, 2012

Amazing Grace

You have a story. Your scars: you have those unseen, and others marking memories that rise in a crooked road off your flesh. You have lost unexpectedly. You have gained when you thought  you were bankrupt in life fortune. 

My story has already been written, and yours may be too, but it's up to you to read it along the way. I'm no longer a slave of crafting intricate sentences full of embellished syntax to impress my readers. My author has always loved me, even before I was born and has omniscient eyes that see my heart for what it is. My story, I realize now, will not be signed by me. It will be published when I, for the first time, shake the hand that carefully dotted each i and crossed all my t's for me. In heaven.

What's your story?


1 comment: