Sunday, December 16, 2012

Just Another Love Story

Temporal reality and dreams collide
No zone in between in which I can hide

Cloaked in a robe of gold and white
His valiant pursuit unveils his sight

His third eye on me...the one that can see

Sabotage, crippling fear and worry rush through my veins in a frozen surge
Blinding my sight in a faulty urge

Jerking my hope that is tied to my chains
Locked with a lost key, searing in the pains

Both eyes inverted, diverting the source of reason
Always looking inside for the answer no matter the season

The love story knocks again on her door
Barely beating she picks up her heart off the floor

Slipping in the puddle of uncertainty made with self deprecated tears
She crashes to ground and succumbs to her fears







No comments:

Post a Comment