Thursday, March 22, 2012

Angels on Earth

I thank God for the angels he has sent to me on earth

The ones who never gave up on my soul
The ones who knew I was half, and He could make me whole

I thank God for the blessings he's instilled in my days

The ones so great I can't seem to grasp their reach
The ones as small as sparkling pebbles on the beach

I reach for God each day and night
Sometimes I fail to link my will with his might

But I know he has me cradled in his arms
And I just wear him around my neck like a good luck charm
But below my neck is where God resides
In my heart forever, now I know The Truth versus lies

Thank you to those who never gave up on me
Who knew my faith could grow from a seed to a tree
And now I stand taller than ever before
Because I have the love of my friends and the Lord




1 comment: