Saturday, March 24, 2012

From Apples to Ipads

I’m not sure if I should write something funny, something desirably profound, or just write in general. I have no preconceived flow to where my fingers on this keyboard will go. I have no will in this writing game, I’ve already lost to my thoughts. So here I go.

I’m sick. I’m sick of hearing the unsolicited deep-voiced advertisements. I’m tired of being tantalized by the barbaric call to action commercials. Our world is suffocating my mind’s freedom to think. I can’t step two feet without the bombardment of a brand or a logo’s screaming graphics, paralyzing the now-tainted moment of meditative thought I once had detained.

I have an idea!

It’s time to slow down.
It’s time to shut off your Draw Crap app, and really DRAW SOMETHING.


It’s okay to unplug your multi-tasking mind from the socket of social media dreamland. Relax. Unwind. Have a conversation with someone’s face rather than your phone.

These are my suggestions driven by compounded frustrations and probably early symptoms of monthly PMS.

Good luck and good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment