Sunday, October 23, 2011

egamI rorriM | Mirror Image

I am amused at the ironic seemingly coincidental
occurrences in everyday life that surround me
in a realm I'd like to name "When  Coincidences
Attack." Now this realm, by my implications
may sound harmful, but it's actually quite
silly and laughable. I could count the number
of very odd similarities that magnetize myself
and others on not only my fingers and toes, but
on your appendages as well.
i.e. My current roommate has an ex fiancé (just like me) who was of African American decent (just like mine) that had a hidden alcohol problem, only to arise in destructive spurts thus ending the relationship all together. We both had problematic and traumatic childhoods (well duh, who hasn't?), a shared college course that neither of us really remember the other one being in, and a thirst for stomping mountains of life into molehills. I know you're not convinced that our similar situations are unmistakably odd. Well, let me assure you, I haven't even begun to begin explaining coincidences yet. This is just my warm up. So relax, take a load off, and wait for my next blog in which I will assume (the Jungle Book snake) Kaa's  hypnotizing techniques and mesmerize your face off. The only exception will be that I'll actually use facts and words to convince you versus swirly fucked up eyeballs.




No comments:

Post a Comment