Sunday, April 10, 2011

LO [I AM] VE

I always think I'm in love until I fall out
The next one is always better than the last doubt
So when does it end?
Will my straight puzzle bend?
Feel like I'm winding down a road with no cross
I look left and right and feel lost
I see no signs
It just winds and winds and winds

Accelerate when it feels wrong
Stop when it feels right
Where do I go to belong?
I look up and think of flight

My feet hold me down
My chin falls toward ground
My body melts with lethargy
Heart throbs, compressed with melancholy

It's all in my head
I make love dead
I see love red
It bleeds as I tread

Drowning in my lack of secure
Tainting the love that could be pure
No breath to escape the fear
I kill love to find the cure

Alive within my soul
My mind my sole
Exists alone in light
I'm lifted into right

No comments:

Post a Comment