Monday, April 11, 2011

Sometimes Say Never. 7 Aint Always Lucky.

Today I was informed by a seven year old that he would be taking a picture of my buttox region. Now, in terms of appropriateness, that comment proves to be anything but endearing. Mainly because I would have liked being asked politely if I would like a photo of my glutes, rather than instructed abrasively of my butt fate. Gosh, seven year olds these days. And let's be honest here: if you're seven, take a picture of my shin, take a picture of my left elbow, perhaps even my pectorals, but please at all cost, avoid the zoom button when shooting your lens at my ass. Contrary to another seven year old Bieb's mentality, I regretfully must say "NEVER" in regards to my cheeks enduring camera capture merely for a child's photography experiment.  

No comments:

Post a Comment